Rates for Google Business View are determined by the size and complexity of the layout of your business. You pay for a photographer to come to your location, take the photos, produce the virtual tour and upload all the content to Google's servers.
There are no monthly fees or ongoing fees of any kind. You only pay once but the virtual tour and photos remain on Google attracting customers to you around the clock.
What you get when you hire Google Biz 360:
1) A full panoramic interactive virtual tour of your business that is incorporated into Goole Search, Google Maps and your Google+ Business Listing.
2) A comprehensive photo shoot of your business — inside and out — that will include (as applicable):
* Hours of operation
* Type of payments
* Endorsements / Awards
* Artifacts (sculptures, portraits, paintings, etc.)
* Attractive features (food, products, table settings, displays, business decor, etc.)
3) Google Virtual Tours can be used on your website, posted on Facebook and integrated into any online property!
4) A disc with the full resolution photos. All photos belong to the business owner to use any way you want. You never have to pay a license or royalty fee to reuse the photos!
5) For a limited time, get a Free $100 Google AdWords Express advertising coupon with participation in the Business View Program (restrictions apply).